PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The lacy skirt part looks so much prettier in reality and works up really quick without a lot of stitch counting. It is one of those patterns you can work while watching television. I have kept the bodice free of any shaping to make it easier to work and added an adjustable waist tie for a perfect fit. The dress has a border at the hemline which is the same color as the bodice.
* The Crochet pattern is in Standard American Terms
* The pattern uses only basic crochet stitches
* Pattern uses DK weight , size 3 yarn with an F hook (3.75mm)
* The pattern includes sizes Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months,
18 months and 2 Years
* The pattern includes lots of pictures to make it easy
* The dress has a button closure at the back
* The shoulder strap is adjustable
* The dress is worked in the round and has no seams