Mary Jane Skimmer Booties

from Tampa Bay Crochet

Add your comment:

annebo4939438 on craftsy.com
annebo4939438  September 18, 2014 5:57 AM

Margaret Garrett July 10, 2014 8:32 PM

I can not get the pattern instructions. Please help.

ann rash on craftsy.com
ann rash  September 16, 2014 11:17 AM

I can't get the pattern to download....

snootydoo3336512 on craftsy.com
snootydoo3336512  September 14, 2014 7:36 PM

I downloaded fine and pattern is beautiful. Can't wait to try

Margaret Garrett on craftsy.com
Margaret Garrett  July 10, 2014 8:32 PM

I can not get the pattern instructions.

Kaylee Justice on craftsy.com
Kaylee Justice  July 1, 2014 2:08 AM

I need help. When I download it all I get is a blank p

Ginmm on craftsy.com
Ginmm  June 9, 2014 5:48 PM

I don't know how to do a half dbl crochet decreased??? I was stomped their. so I haven't finished it. :-(

snootydoo3336512 on craftsy.com
snootydoo3336512  September 14, 2014 7:30 PM

to do a decreased HD Crochet (HD = half-double crochet stitch). You go down into the stitch, yarn over (YO), and draw up a loop (you now have 3 loops on your hook), you go down into the next stitch and pull up a loop and then YO and draw through all 4 loops on your hook. You have now made 1 HD in two stitches creating the HD decrease.

holleyglo4067445 on craftsy.com
holleyglo4067445  June 8, 2014 2:24 PM

i'm newish to crocheting, I've never done a bootie type project. I'm having an issue understanding the first round of the 0-3 month size, where it says; sc in the same ch as the 1st 2 sc of this round. I can NOT figure out if it is the 2 sc I just finished or is it on the other side of the round. UGH i really really don't know why I can't figure it out. Sorry. Thank you for helping!!

dadzinz4030321 on craftsy.com
dadzinz4030321  June 1, 2014 4:28 PM

These look adorable, but the link won't open for me, it opens a blank page. I'm not sure what to do...
dadzinz@gmail.com

sus3892334 on craftsy.com
sus3892334  May 23, 2014 5:01 AM

I love it

Ryandkels on craftsy.com
Ryandkels  January 17, 2014 10:31 PM

Well, I'm sorry to say that while the booties are very cute, the pattern (at least the 0-3 month size) does not work. I had to change it significantly to make the booties. They're cute, but I think I'll make up my own version of these next time (I'm making them for a baby shower tomorrow so I didn't have time to completely redesign the pattern tonight). Oh well, I guess it's good inspiration for a pattern!

jlheve1013152 on craftsy.com
jlheve1013152  May 19, 2014 4:08 PM

I made a pair lastnight and they came out perfect! I also made them in 6months size and they also came out great

joan.tice441456 on craftsy.com
joan.tice441456  December 17, 2013 9:19 PM

I would like to make these but the pattern does not download. Has the free pattern been discontinued?

mek_2007 on craftsy.com
mek_2007  November 8, 2013 0:40 AM

hi!!! I'm new on this site......... can't figure out how to download this pattern!!!!! it's tooo cute!!!! help me please ))))

Amanda Segalotto on craftsy.com
Amanda Segalotto  May 22, 2013 0:53 PM

they're sooooo cute and small!!! :D

Pitabella on craftsy.com
Pitabella  May 10, 2013 6:04 PM

Love this pattern; however, can you create a pattern for children sizes? I have one who is a size 1 and I am LOUSY with math! Thanks!

Kathy D Dahlstrom on craftsy.com
Kathy D Dahlstrom  Last response: April 10, 2013 8:01 PM

love this pattern...can't wait to make some for my grand-child if it's a girl but will be making some for my friends baby soon...Thanks for the pattern

helen1248621 on craftsy.com
helen1248621  February 16, 2013 4:32 AM

I love the pattern, BUT, is the abbreviation sc a double crochet? Looked in my crochet instruction book for hdc decrease without success. Can anyone help? Really looking forward to completing this project.

sparkymks on craftsy.com
sparkymks  September 13, 2013 7:57 AM

HDCdecrease: YO, insert hook into stitch, YO and pull through 2 loops on hook. YO, insert hook into next stitch, YO, pull through remaining loops on hook (5 loops)

Ellybelly44 on craftsy.com
Ellybelly44  October 24, 2012 7:52 AM

Thank you for the free pattern! These are gorgeous! Can't wait to try them.

Sharen Downen on craftsy.com
Sharen Downen  May 14, 2012 3:46 PM

These are so cute and my young friends just love receive them as gifts.. Their easy enough to make them several colors.. Thank you for shareing the pattern..

crochetmadness on craftsy.com
crochetmadness  May 15, 2012 9:32 AM

love them,,, i will try to make them... thanks for the free pattern

Busso on craftsy.com
Busso  June 11, 2012 2:09 AM

I am having a problem coming out with the correct number of stitches. Can you give me the correct stitch number for a couple of the rows so I can find out where I am going wrong. These should be simple forme but for some reason they are not. I am making the 6-12 mth size.

Busso on craftsy.com
Busso  June 14, 2012 6:41 PM

I have kept on trying with this pattern.I like the finished result but each shoe is coming out to be a different size. I am having a terrible time with the stitch count. I do so wish patterns had total numbers for stitches on a round. I have three cute slippers now if I can find two that match each other I can send them on to the mum and baby.

trinity.t804831 on craftsy.com
trinity.t804831  July 9, 2012 1:31 PM

I cannot get the stitch namer to come out correctly after round 2. I've tried numbers times. This makes me concerned about purchasing patterns from this sight..

GreenRiver on craftsy.com
GreenRiver  November 5, 2012 9:10 AM

hmm, trinity.t804831 has made a very good point. Busso comments back in June and still no response from the designer?

Sarah Tompkins on craftsy.com
Sarah Tompkins  March 11, 2013 6:51 PM

i had to fix the pattern to make them

Ryandkels on craftsy.com
Ryandkels  January 17, 2014 7:51 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! How frustrating. Guess I'll have to rip out what I've done and try to fix the problem. I too wish designers would put stitch counts at the end of each row! A good pattern should have that. These are cute but I'm not impressed with the pattern.

sparklypleasure on craftsy.com
sparklypleasure  July 12, 2012 9:26 PM

I love these..they are darling. I tried downloading the free pattern but every time I try to open it, all I get is some sort of gibberish and not an actual pattern. Can it be sent to my e-mail?

foxylady on craftsy.com
foxylady  July 14, 2012 4:32 AM

I would love to create them, but don't see a pattern

ActsofCraftines on craftsy.com
ActsofCraftines  August 26, 2012 10:17 AM

You need to add the pattern to your cart. Then, there will be a button you click to add it to your library.

After you've done that, you go to your pattern library (Your Account --> My Pattern Library - should be on the right side of the screen). You can download the file from there.

foxylady on craftsy.com
foxylady  July 14, 2012 4:33 AM

would love to make them but I don't see a pattern, just a description

Dena Linae on craftsy.com
Dena Linae  July 17, 2012 10:04 PM

I've made three pairs so far everyone loves them. I'm giving them to all the new moms to be.

dyenu844444 on craftsy.com
dyenu844444  July 21, 2012 2:34 PM

where and how did you get the FREE pattern? Thank you..

Mary Jane Skimmer Booties Pattern