Basic Skills Necessary:
- Projects using yarn with basic stitches, repetitive stitch patterns, simple color changes, and simple shaping and finishing.
These sweet lace up booties are for a little boy or little girl. They have a warm ribbed look cuff with little tie laces. They are a sweet gift to make and give, and they work up quickly with no seams.
(c) Amanda Moriconi, 2013. www.warmandwoolly.ca
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Crochet Hook: US H / 5.00mm / UK 6
- #4 Worsted Weight Yarn, 3.5oz/100g (aprox. 208yds/190m in skien)
- Colour A: 1 skein, Pale Country Blue, 60 yards, Patons Dcor Yarn
- Colour B: 1 skein, Aran, 3 yards, Patons Dcor Yarn
- Stitch Marker (optional)
- Large eye yarn needle