Baby Mary Jane Booties

from 2strings

Add your comment:

Anette55 on craftsy.com
Anette55  July 3, 2014 5:56 AM

All my patterns normally download in a pdf format, this pattern, however, ask in what format I would like to download it. The pdf format was not an option, so I opted for internet. Now I cannot open the pattern. If I want to download it again, no option is given....any suggestions?

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  July 3, 2014 6:54 AM

I just checked and it downloaded in PDF format immediately. I don't know what happened. Could you try it again. You may have to go to your "My Patterns" in the upper left column on your Craftsy page to find it. If that doesn't work, please give me your email address so I can send the pattern to you directly. You can post your address here, send it to me at email klee2strings@gmail.com, or message me on my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/KLee2Strings

Anette55 on craftsy.com
Anette55  July 4, 2014 5:50 AM

I tried again, got error to upload a pdf reader like Adobe. I've reinstalled mine, but still got the same error message. I will email you quickly

Anette55 on craftsy.com
Anette55  July 4, 2014 6:08 AM

I've used an email address that's not linked to this pc, so that I won't have the same problem. Thanks for you help.!!

nisucari314449 on craftsy.com
nisucari314449  May 17, 2013 11:27 PM

I can't find the pattern for this bootie. What am I doing wrong? Is it there and I'm just not seeing it?

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  May 18, 2013 6:01 AM

I checked and it's there. First you have to "purchase" the pattern, but there won't be any charge as it's free. Then you have to "add to your library", and after that you click "download now". At that point your computer should download it automatically and you'll be able to print it off. If you still have problems, you can contact the folks at Craftsy for help. Send an email to www.help@Craftsy.com. They are really good, but it my take them a day or so to get back to you.

lisawp on craftsy.com
lisawp  August 15, 2013 5:14 PM

Ok I had the same problem

Baby Mary Jane Booties Pattern