Basic Skills Necessary:
- Projects using yarn with basic stitches, repetitive stitch patterns, simple color changes, and simple shaping and finishing.
These make a sweet baby shower gift for a little ballerina. These traditional square toe ballet shoes work up quickly in one piece. Just add a silky ribbon to lace them up those little legs. Voila!
(c) Amanda Moriconi, 2013. www.amandamoriconi.com
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-18 months
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Crochet Hook: US F / 3.75mm / UK 5
- #4 Worsted Weight Yarn, 2.5oz/70.9g (aprox. 120yds/109m in skien)
- Stitch Marker ( optional )
- Large eye yarn needle
- (shown in Peaches & Cream 100% cotton yarn)