PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I love granny squares !!!
This collection of patterns is a gathering of 10 fresh Crochet patterns worked "around a granny square", and their variations (granny triangle etc...).
You will also find articles and tutorials on Granny squares, their history and different techniques to join granny squares or use them to repair clothes ect...
In this ebook, patterns included are:
- Babouches and baby babouches (slippers)
- Altay and baby altay hat
- Ermeline and Jehanne hooded cardigan, in kids and women's sizes
- Jehanne capelet, for a long hooded capelet with granny square inserts
- Camelia purse, handbag with relief flowers granny squares
- Girouette slouchy hat (worked around a granny pentagon)
- Granny mitts: fingerless gloves
Bonjour! I'm Sylvie Damey, french designer living in the french Alps. I learned to knit as a child. In 2004, the birth of my first daughter was the occasion for me to start publishing my own designs, learn to crochet, spin yarn...and even sew again. And, that's how ChezPlum started. My patterns have also been published in Knitty.com and the book "1000 hats" by Annie Modesitt.