Funky and whimsical with a hood, this adorable hooded cardigan will be an all-time favorite.
Detailed instructions with LOTS of in-progress pictures.
- Easy to crochet in one piece (no seaming !) with enough details to keep it interesting.
- Unique details with granny triangle inserts. Closes with a zipper.
- Sizes go from 2T to 8 year old.
- Materials: 6 mm hook (J) + Gedifra Fashion trend stripes, OR Katia "Flama", "Mexico", "Venus", "Azteca", or Monoprix "Rayure
If you've seen the Ermeline cardigan pattern before, here are the differences:
- this one is a bit shorter and boxier,
- the hood is shorter.
- And the hips don't flare as much (only 1 triangle insert on this one).
- Edging is slightly different, ..and there's a pocket on this one ! ;-)
Permission to sell your finished items. :-)
14 double crochet in the front loop in 10 cm/4" and 7.25 rows.
Bonjour! I'm Sylvie Damey, french designer living in the french Alps. I learned to knit as a child. In 2004, the birth of my first daughter was the occasion for me to start publishing my own designs, learn to crochet, spin yarn...and even sew again. And, that's how ChezPlum started. My patterns have also been published in Knitty.com and the book "1000 hats" by Annie Modesitt.