Hi, my name is Amy. I come from a family of crafters. Both my mum and my maternal grandma are avid crafters! I am lucky to have inherited their love for crafting. I have been crocheting, knitting, ...
Hi, my name is Amy. I come from a family of crafters. Both my mum and my maternal grandma are avid crafters! I am lucky to have inherited their love for crafting. I have been crocheting, knitting, quilting and tackling new skills since a young kid. I hope that you will like the things I made and should you have any comments or questions regarding my shop, please feel free to email me. My email address is amy_lim60 [!at] hotmail.com.
Thank you very much for dropping by!...
Super Mini! Super Cute! Super Useful!
What can you use them for? They can be used as :
1) Party favors - Put candy, chocolate(Hershey),stickers, magnets, pinback button, fabric button, toy miniatures, etc...
2) Potpourri sachets - Put some potpourri inside and throw them into drawers, cupboards, cars, etc... for that sweet scent or fragrance.
3) Gift wraps - gift wrap rings, earrings, chains, necklaces, pendants, talismans, charms, stones, crystals, precious gems, sea glass, beads, etc before sending them to buyers.
4) Freebies - display these pouches with whatever freebies inside on craft show display table and attract potential buyers to your colorful store.
5) Pouch for baby's precious first tooth or first lock of hair!
Size of finished item depends on crocheting tension, crochet hook size and type/thickness of yarn used.