|Women, Girls, Petite, Tall, Plus-sized|
I have been blessed with a daughter to dress in lace and sons to provide the whimsy. I have been crocheting for about 20 years but love to create things in many mediums. I appreciate your purchase ...
I have been blessed with a daughter to dress in lace and sons to provide the whimsy. I have been crocheting for about 20 years but love to create things in many mediums. I appreciate your purchase of my patterns as it helps me to be able to stay home with my children and continue to be creative.View all patterns by designer (8) »
** Instructions added to include making this scarf long- with or without fringe- and not joined in a circle. 2 Patterns in one!**
HOT TREND ALERT: One of the hottest trends this season is the beaded scarf! This one is so versatile and can be worn as a necklace, a choker, a bolo, a scarf... Double it, triple it, tie it in a knot!
- Get a head start on holiday gifts, every female you know will want one! - Easy and quick to make.
- Easily adjusts for different looks. Cater it to each person's taste and style - no two need be alike! This one pattern is all you need.
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner. You do need to know some basic crochet such as the chain, slip stitch, double crochet, etc.
Use your choice of thread, yarn and beads.
- Lots of photos
- A tutorial on crocheting with beads
- Photos of other varieties you can make with this one pattern - Written instructions AND
- An international crochet symbol chart of the pattern
200 yards of Fingering weight