Sherbet Cowl

from Marly Bird

Add your comment:

elizcreate on craftsy.com
elizcreate  September 18, 2014 8:57 AM

Hi Marly! Thank you so much for this pattern. I do have a question ~ how many of the 2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc are there in the first row?

ssfederic4790106 on craftsy.com
ssfederic4790106  September 11, 2014 9:36 AM

Hi Marly, super cute cowl, my friends all want me to make them one for the winter! I have one question, the pattern indicates a cluster, is it a two stitch cluster or is it larger, 3 or 4 perhaps? I tried it using a 4 stitch cluster and it made a pretty scalloped edge but my foundation chain was used up really fast and my stitch count was off. I retried with a two stitch cluster and don't have the scalloped edge so I decided to just ask instead! Thanks

tmiller78100000561728023 on craftsy.com
tmiller78100000561728023  September 4, 2014 10:00 PM

I downloaded this, but, I can't find it!?

Odins Wolf on craftsy.com
Odins Wolf  July 4, 2014 7:28 PM

Pretty and fun design, which I will look forward to making when my crochet skills increase enough. I am sure that I can learn to crochet this well since it is a fairly simple pattern, but my crochet skills are still very very minimal, pre beginner level. I have signed up for your crochet class as well as for the beginner crochet classes, and at some point I will learn, and this will be a good project to celebrate with when I get good enough. So sweet and pretty and versatile! Cannot wait until I can make this piece. Crochet is ten times harder for me than knitting, but clever pretty pieces like this are exactly what make me continue to try to learn to crochet, even though I have learned less in five years of struggling with crochet than I learned about knitting in the first weekend.

I so admire bi-crafty folk like you!.

knownway on craftsy.com
knownway  December 10, 2012 3:18 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this pattern. Very generous of you!

Mom23teens on craftsy.com
Mom23teens  November 30, 2012 3:18 AM

Is this pattern still available? Tried several times n an error appers.

DeeAnna on craftsy.com
DeeAnna  October 5, 2012 1:31 AM

Love it and the colors are yummy! Thank you for the free pattern!

Sherbet Cowl Pattern