Newborn Caps - Baby Hats - 10 yrs Old

from Little Sugar Babies

Add your comment:

Lyrics on craftsy.com
Lyrics  September 8, 2014 2:16 PM

I love this hat its simple but amazingly versatile, different flowers different color border add a cute button to the flower, Thanks its great.

H1ldaMay on craftsy.com
H1ldaMay  August 2, 2013 8:24 PM

I have brought the pattern, but I am from Australia and would like to know the wool ply used here ?

Sugar Babies on craftsy.com
Sugar Babies  June 14, 2013 0:00 AM

Hi there,
There are 2 different kinds of flowers in this pattern. If you go to the page for this pattern, you can see both. The second on is blue.

joyvenita980996 on craftsy.com
joyvenita980996  June 9, 2013 6:30 PM

How many kinds of flowers are offered with this hat pattern?

Georgia Diamandaki on craftsy.com
Georgia Diamandaki  February 22, 2013 5:22 AM

i would like to buy this pattern to make a hat for my 18months niece... Could you please advice the modifications i have to make the hat fit her? should i add stiches -and how many-, and rows too or only rows?

JazzKatt on craftsy.com
JazzKatt  July 19, 2014 7:30 PM

The pattern has been updated with instructions for sizes newborn to girl's size 10.

Bharley on craftsy.com
Bharley  November 8, 2012 1:32 PM

I just made this hat for my six month old by increasing the row before the sc by 2. It is soo adorable.

jean-fish1033067 on craftsy.com
jean-fish1033067  November 4, 2012 9:12 AM

I have two granddaughters (ages 3 & 4) that would LOVE to have this hat!! New to crocheting also...any help on increasing the size would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Barbara Oh on craftsy.com
Barbara Oh  June 15, 2012 8:57 PM

What a great idea and a fun gift with different colored flowers! Very smart. Will be ordering this pattern for sure.

Linda French on craftsy.com
Linda French  June 21, 2012 0:59 AM

Made this is bright green with a hot pink flower with yellow center and it is amazing. Just love it. It will be adorable on my first granddaughter due in September.

SanDslnrs on craftsy.com
SanDslnrs  June 29, 2012 0:40 AM

Love this hat....I'd like to see it in different sizes too.

Kenleysmomma on craftsy.com
Kenleysmomma  August 26, 2012 8:36 PM

I'm very new to crocheting and don't know how to adapt a pattern for my needs. I would SOOOOOO much like this hat to fit my soon to be 2 year old. Any suggestions? I LOVE the hat!

ladymelinda on craftsy.com
ladymelinda  September 16, 2012 9:52 PM

This hat is a blast to make, it is fun and quick. I have made ten of them for the birth center at the hospital, and will make more. So adorable!

Newborn Caps - Baby Hats - 10 yrs Old Pattern