Basic Skills Necessary:
- Crochet in the round
- Half double crochet
- Single crochet
- Cluster stitch (instructions included)
This hat comes out SO cute and is very easy to make! Great for learning to do cluster (or puff) stitches.
This pattern is written in american terms.
Instructions for flower are included.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 0-3 months: 14 inch circumference, 4 inch height
- 3-6 months: 15.5 inch circumference, 4.25 inch height
- 6-12 months: 17 inch circumference, 5 inch height
- Toddler - Small Child: 18.5 inch circumference, 5.25 inch height
- Older Child - Small Teen: 20 inch circumference, 5.5 inch height
- Large Teen - Adult: 21.5 inch circumference, 5.75 inch height
- 5mm hook
- Worsted weight yarn in 2 colours
- Yarn needle