PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
This is a simple pattern that has been designed for sizes 5 - 10. S (5/6) ; M (7/8) and L (9/10).
This project has been tested (for various foot sizes) using :
1. 4-ply acrylic Oswal Mills, 80g - 264 yds, 4 mm (G) crochet hook ;
2. Bernat Satin ; under 35 g (130 yards, 80 grams 1 skein = 130.0 yards (118.9m)); 4 mm (G) crochet hook ;
Comment : took only a few hours ;
3. Phentex Fingering (100% acrylic), 60g, 4 mm crochet hook , Gauge : about4.5 st per inch,
Comment : Took about 4 hrs ;
4. Okiteks Astral (75% superwash wool, 25% polyamide) , 60 g , 4 mm crochet hook ; Gauge : about 4 st per inch,
Comment :Took about 4 hrs ;
5. 4-ply acrylic unbranded ; 40 gm (135 yds) ; 4 mm crochet hook ;
Skill level by tester : Easy ;
Comment : Useful photos, well explained pattern.
The designer has made several of these and one of the testers made this twice within the deadline of the testing session..
4 stitches and 5 rows = 1 inch
300 yards of Fingering weight
A full time stay at home mum, a part time social service volunteer & part time animal ?foster-er?.
Crochet is my all time love and relaxer.. but I love craft in all forms.
I love macrame too.. something about tying those knots is calming.
I am a major re-cycler.. and many of my projects ?show? this too :-)
Visit me at http://shyamanivas.blogspot.in/ for patterns n more :)