Crocodile Stitch Hooded Cape

from Bonita Patterns

Add your comment:

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  November 27, 2013 10:17 AM

If any questions or help is required on this or any of our patterns please contact Pattern Support, at [ patternsupport@bonitapatterns.com ] for assistance.

Leslie Cruz,
Technical Editor
Bonita Patterns. LLC

lisaharter on craftsy.com
lisaharter  November 11, 2013 10:27 AM

I love this and completed the project...i had a horrific time following the pattern how to attach the hood...finally I just winged it...I am now trying to figure out a way to make it longer...I would much rather wear it long...other than that its beautiful

m.caswell2511774 on craftsy.com
m.caswell2511774  December 5, 2013 1:21 PM

If you figure out how to make it longer would you be interested in me paying you to make a long red one? Please email if you are interested m.caswell@live.com

edgeplaye164300 on craftsy.com
edgeplaye164300  December 6, 2013 0:19 AM

All you have to do to make it longer is repeat the sections from row 11 to row 30 over and over until it reaches the length you want, then pick up the pattern again at row 31 to finish it. So if you wanted you could do row 1-30, then row 11-30, then 11-30 then 11-30 then 11-30 and then 31 to end to make it 4 times longer.

lisaharter on craftsy.com
lisaharter  December 13, 2013 9:40 AM

I will have to try that ...I started out trying to figure out something...but had to put a halt to finish up some projects for my grandsons for Christmas...It turned out beautiful, but far too short

lisaharter on craftsy.com
lisaharter  December 21, 2013 10:33 AM

Edgeplayer what if I already made the cape ...any ideas what to do to start a piece long enough to join what I already have? I was thinking about detaching the hood and unraveling down to where you are talking about...bums me out when I have to do this with projects

hughstamm140024 on craftsy.com
hughstamm140024  December 30, 2012 9:18 AM

I love this ..i would have this short but i also would make one longer to my ankles ty for sharing

sj81 on craftsy.com
sj81  November 20, 2012 6:00 AM

I think the tutorials should have more photos.
Thus, people who perceive little English could also see the tutorials

Crocodile Stitch Hooded Cape Pattern