This lovely crochet pattern is made up of crocodile stitches. If you have never worked crocodile stitches before it can take a little practice. These sandals will be perfect to adorn your little girls tootsies this summer. Who knows I might even come up with a baby sun dress to match. I am so elated with the the way these turned out, I am writing a woman's size slipper next. Make them in Spring colors to match her colorful outfits. Once you get the hang of the crocodile stitch I am sure you might want to make many of these.
* Pattern is written in Standard American Terms
* The pattern comes in 4 sizes, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months.
* Pattern uses a F (3.75mm) hook for 0-3 and 3-6 months and 6-9 months. F and G(4.25mm) hooks for 9-12 months.
* The sole is worked using Worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) also know as "Aran" in UK. The toe top for the sandal is worked using DK weight yarn.
* The pattern uses crocodile stitches. A step by step tutorial for the crocodile stitch is included in the pattern
I started crocheting for the love of flowers and have been hooked ever since. Crochet has proved therapeutic for my soul. Visit my blog www.crochetdreamz.blogspot.com and join me on my creative ...
I started crocheting for the love of flowers and have been hooked ever since. Crochet has proved therapeutic for my soul. Visit my blog www.crochetdreamz.blogspot.com and join me on my creative journey!View all patterns by designer (479) »