Basic Skills Necessary:
- Magic Adjustable Loop
- Colour changes
- Half double crochet stitches
I love, love, love Candy Corn, and if you do too, you'll love this hat. It's fun,
playful, bright and reminds us of a favourite Halloween Candy. What's not to
Crochet your very own Candy Corn Beanie!
This crochet pattern uses approx 60 yards of DK weight yarn and uses 4.5, 5 or 5.5mm crochet hooks.
You'll be able to crochet this beanie in a child, teen or adult size, and I've included the US and UK stitch versions of the pattern.
8 hdc's x 6 rows = 2 inches
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Child (3-10 yrs) 18 - 19.5 inch circumference 7.5 inches from crown to rim edge 8.5 inches from tip to rim edge
- Teen 20 - 21.5 inch circumference 8 inches from crown to rim edge 9 inches from tip to rim edge
- Adult 22 - 23.5 inch circumference 8.5 inches from crown to rim edge 9.5 inches from tip to rim edge
- Approx. 20 yds/18m each of DK Weight (8 ply, sport weight) Yarn in white, yellow and orange
- 4mm Crochet Hook - Child
- 4.5mm Crochet Hook - Teen
- 5mm Crochet Hook - Adult
You Will Also Need:
- Yarn needle to weave in ends
60 yards of DK weight
Yellow, white and orange
Read blog or news article about this pattern »