Cowboy Boots "Baby Boot Scoot'n Boots"

from The Lovely Crow

Add your comment:

Rescue_ninja on craftsy.com
Rescue_ninja  October 28, 2013 0:29 AM

Can these be resized for 12-18 months?

Rescue_ninja on craftsy.com
Rescue_ninja  October 28, 2013 0:30 AM

nevermind, I think I found your toddler pattern :) Yay!

d.morg601395661 on craftsy.com
d.morg601395661  April 14, 2013 6:18 AM

So how do I get the pattern

mary fan on craftsy.com
mary fan  March 23, 2013 8:13 AM

I made this exact bootie for my little boy when he was born... he is now 33 years old! Hmmmm, is this really your pattern to sell?

Sandyjg on craftsy.com
Sandyjg  February 22, 2013 0:32 PM

Love your designes!!

CrochetSpock on craftsy.com
CrochetSpock  January 1, 2013 8:24 PM

This is an old Annie Attic pattern except for the stars...

connim11140309 on craftsy.com
connim11140309  January 1, 2013 9:37 PM

yes it is but apparently she's released it because it's all over the internet now but she wasn't the only one making it, she just Copy Writed it.

CrochetSpock on craftsy.com
CrochetSpock  January 2, 2013 7:37 PM

it still seems rather dishonest to charge people for a free pattern

CrochetSpock on craftsy.com
CrochetSpock  January 2, 2013 7:40 PM

Oh I just read that they are re-releasing the patterns and selling them. I have an ancient copy from my grammie's stash

kimberlyg457427 on craftsy.com
kimberlyg457427  February 9, 2013 11:36 PM

I know for a fact that she did not copy a different pattern and sell it as her own. You should contact the designer before putting up accusations. I sat with her for hours while she designs. There are a lot of similar patterns out there. I understand this along with many many other people who design as well. Really next time you should really contact the designer first.

ebethalan on craftsy.com
ebethalan  February 10, 2013 3:57 AM

It is obvious to me that the original commenter has never actually SEEN my pattern. Yes, I have a pattern for baby cowboy boots, as do several other designers... but that is the only similarity between my pattern and the Annie's Attic pattern mentioned. Anyone who has seen both patterns knows the difference. It's huge. They are not even similar in structure or design. And I agree with you Kim, I wish people would take the time to talk to me or at least look at a pattern before making comments like this. The effects my business and the very hard work I put into my designs. But again, anyone who has actually seen my pattern wouldn't post something like this...

HAJIRA on craftsy.com
HAJIRA  May 10, 2013 4:04 AM

I AGREE WITH YOU..I HAVE PURCHASED HER PATTERNS..AND I AM SOOO HAPPY TO BUY IT..I HAD PURCHASED MANY PATTERNS FROM CRAFTSY..BUT I CAN MAKE ONLY FEW OF THEM AS THEIR METHOD OF EXPLAINING AND WRITTING PATTERN IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND FOR NEW KNITTER LIKE ME..WHEN I PURCHASED ELIZABETH FIRST PATTERN THAT IS TEATIME B ABY HAT..I WAS IMPRESSED TO SEE THE WAY SHE EXPLAINED AND WROTE HER PATTERNS..WITH LOTS OF PHOTOS AND SIMPLE WORDS..BEST THING IS SHE HAVE ADDED SHORT VIDEOS OF THINGS WHICH WE MAY GET CONFUSSED TO UNDERSTAND..I NEVER TRIED CROCHET BUT WHEN I TRIED THIS HAT I WAS SURPRIZED I DID IT..I AM SOOO THANKFUL TO HER.. I SUGGEST ALL PATTERN WRITERS TO LEARN THE WAY SHE EXPLAIN HER PATTERNS..THEN I BOUGHT 5 MORE OF HER PATTERNS..AND I WILL MAKE ALL OF THESE BEAUTIFUL THINGS..ITS WORTH TO PAY FOR HER PATTERNS INSTEAD OF BUYING CONFUSED PATTERNS AND GIVE UP IN THE END..THANKS ELIZABETH FOR TAKING SO MUCH OF TIME FOR US..GOD BLESS U..I SUGGEST ALL TO BUY HER PATTERN..U BUY ONE.SEE HER PATTERN.THEN ANSWERE ME FREINDS..

dklund76 on craftsy.com
dklund76  March 7, 2012 6:52 PM

Absolutely loved making these!!!!! Great gift

oldrazorblade on craftsy.com
oldrazorblade  March 23, 2012 1:39 PM

i JUST THINK THESE ARE AWESOME! Am hoping my daughter n son in law will have a child while they're in Tx. What an appropriate gift, huh? hahahaha

nelope_02 on craftsy.com
nelope_02  May 14, 2012 5:07 AM

These booties are absolutely gorgeous! I really enjoyed making them... The finished product is fantastiic!

kimberlyg457427 on craftsy.com
kimberlyg457427  February 9, 2013 11:36 PM

kimberlyg457427 on craftsy.com
kimberlyg457427  February 9, 2013 11:37 PM

I didn't mean to post this to your comment sorry if I knew out to delete it I would

Cowboy Boots "Baby Boot Scoot'n Boots" Pattern