The Artful Copy: How to Paint Like a Master
with Molly Herman
Explore the classic techniques of celebrated masterpieces to enhance your painting skills and creative vision!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Oil paints: Molly uses one tube each of cadmium yellow, lemon yellow, cadmium red medium hue, alizarin crimson, viridian green, cerulean blue hue, ultramarine blue hue, large tube of titanium white
- Oil mediums: stand oil, linseed oil or mediums that include linseed/stand oil, turpentine and varnish
- Paint brushes: various sizes of round, flat and bright; Filbert #2, #4, #6, #8, #10 and #12
- Painting surfaces: various sizes of pre-stretched or gesso-primed canvas
- Other: palette, rags, palette knife, odorless paint thinner, squeeze bottle to hold oil mediums, glass jar or metal can for paint thinner, oil soap for cleaning up
- Shop Craftsy Art Supplies!