Perspective in Landscape Drawing
with Patrick Connors
Master linear perspective and learn to draw landscapes accurately using simple tools and classic techniques.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Carbon, graphite or charcoal pencils and sharpener
- White chalk
- Eraser and soft brush
- Sketchbook with slightly textured, midweight paper
- Plexiglas, permanent markers and rulers to make the Albertian veil
- Paper tube to make the cone of vision
- Cardboard or foam core for composing L's
- Barbecue skewer for measuring stick
- String and weight for plumb line