What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Knitting needles, US Size 6 (4mm), for one-color brioche sample and scarf
- Double-pointed needles (two) or circular needles, US Size 6 (4 mm), for two-color sample
- Double-pointed needles (two) or circular needles, US Size 7 (4.5 mm), for two-color scarf
- Worsted weight yarn, two contrasting colors, for practice samples
- Two skeins worsted weight yarn for the one-color Jacki Scarf, such as Cascade 220 100% Peruvian Highland Wool, 100 grams = 220 yards (200 M)
- Fours skeins DK yarn for the two-color Alex Scarf, such as Manos del Uruguay silk blend 50g/150 yds (135 m)
Note: For scarves and practice samples, gauge is not critical. Avoid slippery yarns. "Grippy" wool, mohair and their blends are best.