Big Techniques from Small Scraps
with Sarah Fielke
Sarah Fielke makes six scrappy quilts that combine traditional techniques with fresh design and updated fabrics.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Fabrics of your choice, purchased new or chosen from your stash - these are small quilts with minimal fabric requirements
- Appliqué glue
- Silver gel pen or other marking implement
- Milliner's needles or another long, fine needle for appliqué
- Clover Hera Marker
- Creative Grids rulers: 60-degree triangle and 18-degree wedge
- Self-laminating paper for templates
- Tweezer scissors or other fine, sharp scissors
Other Classes You May Enjoy