Craftsy Member since August 2011
I'm enrolled in these Craftsy classes:
Sizing Knitwear Patterns
The Fair Isle Vest
Fit Your Knits
I'm 95% knitter! Dreams of sewing, successfully, some day, take up the other 5% :o)
Take Craftsy with you!
Craftsy Apps for iOS and Android. Read more »