This quick one-skein project highlights color-changing yarn for dramatic angled stripes.
It's constructed with six simple motifs that are joined as you go. A simple edging
completes the cowl and make the most of a single skein.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: Blocked and laid flat, finished piece measures 39 inches in circumference x 8 inches wide
Cascade Tangier Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice (model garment shown in Mountain Flowers)
- Fiber Content: 47% Silk, 19% Acrylic, 17% Cotton, 17% Rayon
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 220 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 16-18 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain gauge
- 3 locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking board & ruler
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Linda Permann
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Gauge: First five rows worked measures about 6" wide on longest edge by 3" tall. Finished triangle measures about 13" on longest edge by 8" tall.
- Basic Skills Needed: Basic stitches, Working in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase