Put a twist on the infinity scarf craze with the Triple Plait Infinity Scarf. This fashion forward accessory features a bold combination of braids and cables, making it a great pairing for a funky outfit or a standalone piece for everyday wear. Supplies are limited, so get your kit today!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: 8 inches wide x 57 inches long
Included in kit:
- Cascade Superwash 128 Yarn
- 4 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Heather)
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 128 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 14 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- 2 sets US 10 (6 mm) straight or circular needles
- Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Stitch markers
- One large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Triple Plait Infinity Scarf
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Cable skills
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase