A classic design that looks equally fresh with casual capris or a linen suit, the Timeless Tilton Chambray Top will make summer ensembles a breeze! You'll receive a pattern designed by Katherine Tilton plus Chambray Union fabric from Robert Kaufman, for a versatile, fast-finish shirt you'll adore. Lightweight and lovely, this button up top will carry you through the seasons.
Full sewing kit details
Butterick has been developing patterns for the home sewer since 1863. Butterick offers timeless, classic designs for both Miss and Children, along with a selection of Retro designs and Historical Costumes.
Pattern-Butterick 6026 Misses' Top
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Butterick. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman House of Denim
- Color: Indigo (shown on model)
- Fabric Included:
- Size B5 includes 1 ½ yards
- Size F5 includes 1 ¾ yards
- Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
- Fiber Content: 99% Cotton, 1% poly
- Fabric Weight: 3.77 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- Seven ½" buttons