Brighten your day and your outfit with the Sunshine Scarf Kit! You'll receive a pattern and three skeins of Rowan's popular Wool Cotton, a beautiful, blended fiber yarn that works up into well-draped designs with excellent stitch definition.
Rowan was first established in 1978 by two Yorkshire men, Stephen Sheard and Simon Cockin. We are an ethically conscious brand, with an emphasis on creating luxury, premium yarns sourced from organic, natural fibres.
start sizing details
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Rowan Wool Cotton Yarn
- 3 Skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 124yds
- Knitting Weight: #3-DK
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Gentle Cold - Dry Flat
Other Supplies Needed:
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary: Knit, Purl, Lace
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.