Brighten your day and your outfit with the Sunshine Scarf Kit! You'll receive a pattern and three skeins of Rowan's popular Wool Cotton, a beautiful, blended fiber yarn that works up into well-draped designs with excellent stitch definition.
Rowan was first established in 1978 by two Yorkshire men, Stephen Sheard and Simon Cockin. We are an ethically conscious brand, with an emphasis on creating luxury, premium yarns sourced from organic, natural fibres.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: OSFA
Finished diminsions: 13 cm (5 in) wide by 170 cm (67 in) long
Supplies - Rowan Wool Cotton Yarn
- Yarn Included: 3 skeins of Rowan Wool Cotton in your choice of color
- Fiber Content: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 124yds
- Knitting Weight: #3-DK
- Gauge: : 22-24 stitches = 4 inches
- Recommended Needle: US Size 5-6
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Gentle Cold - Dry Flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 1 pair 3 ¼ mm (no 10) (US 3) needles
- 1 pair 4mm (no 8) (US 6) needles
Pattern - Sunshine Scarf
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary:
- Gauge: 23 sts and 32 rows to 10 cm measured over patt using 4mm (US 6) needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.