You'll be ready for soirées galore in this sweet dress! Your kit includes a pattern and charming chambray shirt dress from Robert Kaufman, adorned with playful polka dots. Whether you pair it with a bright belt and sandals or layer it over tights and boots, this darling design will take you effortlessly from season to season.
McCall began creating patterns for the home sewer in 1870. The McCall customer is creative, contemporary and innovative and the diversity of designs offered reflects that spirit.
Pattern - McCall's 6885
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from McCall?s. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman Cotton Chambray Dots
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size B5 includes 1 2 yards Robert Kaufman Cotton Chambray Dots
- Size F5 includes 2 ½ yards Robert Kaufman Cotton Chambray Dots
- Colors: Indigo (shown on model) and Black refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 57" wide
- Fabric Weight: 3.98 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed: