Manos Del Uruguay's luxurious Silk Blend yarn is hand-dyed and wound by women working at The Manos Cooperatives, part of the World Fair Trade Organization. The soft feel and sheen of this unique yarn works up beautifully into these stunning Salto gloves, featuring a gorgeous eyelet pattern. No two hanks of Manos del Uruguay yarn are exactly alike, as there are no dye lots, but all come with a rich, vibrant hue. These Salto gloves make a perfect holiday project for yourself or a gift, as every hank of Manos yarn you purchase helps a woman in Uruguay support her family!
Full knitting kit details
Manos Del Uruguay
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements:
- Arm Circumference: 8"
- Hand Circumference: 7 ½"
- Length: 11 ¼"
Supplies - Manos Del Uruguay - Silk Blend
- Yarn Included: 1 hank of your color choice (model garment shown in Briar)
- Fiber Content: 70% Extrafine Merino Wool, 30% Silk
- Weight / Yardage: 50g / 150 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #3 DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 4 (3.5mm) double-pointed needles
- US 5 (3.75mm) double-pointed needles
- Stitch marker
- Stitch holder
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Salto
- Designed By: Lisa R. Myers
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, short rows, working on double-pointed needles, increase, decrease, yarn over, reading a chart
- Gauge: In Stockinette Stitch with smaller needles, 21 sts and 34 rounds = 4";
In Eyelet Pattern with larger needles, 20 sts and 31 rounds = 4"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.