The style statement of the summer has arrived! Infuse your ensembles with vintage charm with the Retro Chambray Dot Blouse Kit, including a pattern and cotton chambray fabric from Robert Kaufman. Sweet white polka dots, a flattering tie back,chic peplum waist, and a removable bow tie combine in this alluring design.
Full sewing kit details
Simplicity designs, produces, and markets sewing patterns for individuals who love to sew. Founded in 1927, consumers look to Simplicity for the most current looks to sew, and design concepts to customize and make their very own.
Pattern - Simplicity 1590 Misses' Retro Blouse
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Simplicity. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman Chambray Union Dot
- Fabric Included:
- Size H5 includes 1 ½ yards fabric
- Size U5 includes 1 ⅝ yards fabric
- Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 57"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- Six ½" buttons
- Two small snaps