Light and lofty, the Puffy Cable Cowl will become your go-to accessory for every season! Made from sumptuous Artyarns Silk Rhapsody Light, this soft cowl is made from gentle, twisted cables that look complicated but are surprisingly simple to make.
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: 22" (56 cm) long x 8" (20 cm) wide
Artyarns Silk Rhapsody Light Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice (model garment shown in Light Mist)
- Fiber Content: 85% Silk, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 80 g/ 400 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 30 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in K2, P2 Ribbing (TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- This beautiful yarn is hand dyed, colors my vary slightly
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 6 needles
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Puffy Cable Cowl
- Designed By: Iris Schreier
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:Knit, Purl, Knit in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase