Perfect for keeping warm and stylish in all seasons, the Port Chester cowl will entice you with soothing colors and a simple pattern. You'll love how this pattern works up quickly into a soft, breezy accessory. Let this self-striping Lion Brand Amazing yarn do the work for you and watch as the beautiful variegated colors add life and movement to this basic rib stitch. Make your own today!
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 44" x 13"
Supplies - Lion Brand Amazing Yarn
- Yarn Included: 4 balls Amazing Yarn (sample shown in Glacier Bay)
- Fiber Content: 53% Wool, 47% Acrylic
- Weight/Yardage: 1.75 oz./50 g (147 yd/135 m)
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 36" circular knitting needles size US 10 1/2
- Stitch markers
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Port Chester Cowl
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl
- 12 sts = 4 in. (10 cm) in pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.