Up, up and away! Soar to new heights of style with the vibrant New Colors Kite Flight Quilt Kit from Kona Cotton. You'll receive a pattern and radiant pre-cuts of high-quality Kona cotton. Use this tempting, tropical palette to make an incredible 56" x 84" quilt top, bursting with high-flying hues.
Robert Kaufman Fabrics
With both an in-house quilting studio and a large family of talented signature artists, Robert Kaufman Fabrics offers an extensive supply of high quality cotton prints, novelty fabrics, yarn-dyes and the quilter's choice of solids - Kona Cotton.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 56" x 84"
Supplies- Kona Cotton 2013 Summer Palette
- Fabric Included:
- 1 Kona Cotton 2013 Summer Palette Roll-Up
- 2 yards background
- ½ binding
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
Pattern - New Colors Kite Flight Quilt Kit
- Designed By: Janice Ryan
- Difficulty: Confident Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase