Join the Craftsy Crochet-Along and gain access to instructor Marly Bird's exclusive Breckenridge hat project! Ideal for fun, homemade holiday gifts, the basic hat design can be worked up quickly and embellished with chic crocheted flowers for a stylish addition. Each workshop includes 3 skeins (66 yards each) of Schachenmayr Boston Style yarn in your color choice to complete one hat project. Bright and warm, this yarn handles easily as you work up Marly Bird's exclusive pattern!
The workshop includes the pattern, along with in-depth instructions and high quality close-up photos of each step. Yarn will be delivered to you within one week of purchase and your workshop access will be activated on Craftsy within 24 hours. Plus, Marly will be responding to questions and providing help along the way. With her guidance, beginner and above knitters will be able to participate in and enjoy the workshop. Won't you join the fun? Learn some new crocheting techniques with this warm winter project from Marly Bird!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
- Crochet-Along start date: November 1, 2013
- Exclusive access to a new Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Marly Bird
- Marly will respond to questions through December 31, 2013
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- Difficulty level: Beginner
- Basic skills needed: Single chain crochet
- Includes three skeins (66 yards each) of Schachenmayr Boston Style 46% acrylic / 34% polyester / 20% wool yarn delivered directly to your door
- For US customers, most orders arrive within 1 week. International orders should arrive within 14 business days. Please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to.
Other Materials Needed:
- Crochet hook size J, tapestry needle, stitch markers, and additional yarn for unique color patterns or to make extra projects