Located in the largest state park in the United States, Mount Blackburn is a sight to behold with its deep crevasses and snowy peaks. The Mount Blackburn hat also has ridges and valleys, made from a simple combination of single crochet stitches. You'll love working with Schachenmayr's Bravo Big yarn, a durable, machine washable yarn that is perfect for winter wear garments like this one. Make yours today!
Enjoy these trendy knits from Schachenmayr's My Mountain pattern collection. Add color and flair to your winter gear!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 20" (51cm) circumference
Schachenmayr Bravo Big Color Yarn
- 1 ball in your color choice (model garment shown in Panama Print)
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Weight / Yardage: 200 g / 131 yds
- Yarn Weight: 6-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
Other Supplies Needed:
- US N-15 [10mm] crochet hook
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Schachenmayr
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Chain, increases, yarn overs, single crochet, slip stitches
- Gauge: 6 stitches and 6 rounds = 4" (10cm) in the Basic Pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.