Lightweight and stylish, the Latus Scarflette is sure to become a wardrobe staple! Your kit includes a pattern and one skein of Tosh Merino Light, an incredibly soft, hand-dyed yarn in a range of beautiful hues. Work up this chic scarflette, and make it even more marvelous with a beaded border!
*Please note: Beads are optional, and not included with this kit
Madelinetosh began in 2006. They hand dye, natural fiber yarns for crafters in small batches in an artists' palette of colors.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light Yarn
- 1 Skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100g / 420yds
- Knitting Weight: #1-Fingering
- Recommended Needle: US size 5
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold and air dry flat
Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 5 needle
- 487 Size 6 glass seed beads (*optional)
- Dental Floss Threader
- Tapestry Needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Laura Nelkin
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.