If you can knit and purl, you can make an amazing first sweater you'll love to wear. Knit along with Amy Ross to create a classic raglan pullover or a cute cardigan.
My First Sweater with Amy Ross
Please note that this pattern is only available with purchase of the My First Sweater class. CLICK HERE to sign up or preview the class.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizing/Finished Measurements:
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Bust: 35 (38, 42, 45, 51, 54, 58) in.
- Finished Length: 22 1/2 (23 1/2, 24 1/2, 25, 26, 26 1/2, 27) in.
Lion Brand Wool Ease Yarn
- 6 (6, 6, 7, 8, 8, 9) skeins in your color choice
- Fiber Content: 180% Acrylic, 20 % Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 85 g / 197 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Gauge: 4.5 stitches = 1 inch
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Knitting needles size 6 (4.25
- Knitting needles size 8 (5
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- 7 buttons
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Pattern Delivery: This pattern is only available with the purchase of My First Sweater with Amy Ross.