Coming from the the world of blankets, a ruana is a poncho-like garment originating high in the Andes mountains of Venezuela. This lace ruana will add an ethereal touch to any outfit. Made from a cozy soft merino blend, you'll love wearing your ruana in any season.
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small/Medium (Large/XL, 2X/3X)
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Filatura Di Crosa Nirvana & Filatura Di Crosa Superior
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Carla Ruana Vest
- Designed By: Teresa Chorzepa
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, cable cast-on, basic lace knitting
- Gauge:16 sts and 20 rows = 4"/10 cm in Lace Pattern with 1 strand of A and B held tog
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.