Named after the classic American cocktail, Sazerac is a relaxed fit cardigan with casual appeal and great detail. Worked up from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Spats yarn, the unique finished piece features convenient pockets and set-in cuffed sleeves. With its generous shawl collar and optional tie waist belt, you'll adore the comfy cozy fit of this Sazerac sweater.
Lorna’s Laces is a small, artisan yarn company with a big reputation. They hand-dye some of the world’s finest yarns in hundreds of beautiful colors! If you’re looking for something special, Lorna’s Laces is it!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Bust Circumference: 32.25 (36, 39.5, 44.25, 48, 52.75, 56.25)"
- Finished sizing is measured with the cardigan fronts overlapping
- Sazerac is intended to fit with 2-4" of positive ease
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport
- 8 (9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15) skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% superwash merino wool
- Weight/Yardage: 70 g / 200 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #3 DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Other Supplies Neede:
- 32" circular US size 5 (3.75mm), body and edgings
- Stitch markers in at least two colors
- Scrap yarn
- Tapestry needles
- Blocking supplies
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl
- Gauge: 20 sts and 40 rows = 4" in Garter Stitch and Garter Brioche Stitch, after blocking
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.