Named after the classic American cocktail, Sazerac is a relaxed fit cardigan with casual appeal and great detail. Worked up from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Spats yarn, the unique finished piece features convenient pockets and set-in cuffed sleeves. With its generous shawl collar and optional tie waist belt, you'll adore the comfy cozy fit of this Sazerac sweater.
Lorna's Laces is the world of artisan yarn company. They hand-dye some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Bust Circumference: 32.25 (36, 39.5, 44.25, 48, 52.75, 56.25)"
- Finished sizing is measured with the cardigan fronts overlapping
- Sazerac is intended to fit with 2-4" of positive ease
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport
- 8 (9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15) skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% superwash merino wool
- Weight/Yardage: 70 g / 200 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #3 DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Other Supplies Neede:
- 32" circular US size 5 (3.75mm), body and edgings
- Stitch markers in at least two colors
- Scrap yarn
- Tapestry needles
- Blocking supplies
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl
- Gauge: 20 sts and 40 rows = 4" in Garter Stitch and Garter Brioche Stitch, after blocking
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.