A beautifully unique home decor piece, the Crazy Square Table Runner kit features the hand woven shot cottons and stripes designed by Kaffe Fassett. This kit includes a complete foundation paper piecing kit, as well as fabric for the entire quilt top and back. Brighten your kitchen or dining room with this absolutely stunning table runner!
Full quilting kit details
Home to revolutionary designers, such as Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler, Rowan strives to create unique and artful quilting, home decor and sewing fabrics.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 16 ½" x 64 ½" (41.9 x 163.8 cm)
Supplies - Kaffe Fassett Shot Cottons and Woven Stripes
- Fabric Included:
- 100% woven cotton fabric by Kaffe Fassett
- Complete easy step by step instructions
- Foundation paper pieces
- Striped backing material
- Fiber Content: 100% woven cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, cutting mat, thread, fabric marker, iron
Pattern - Crazy Square Table Runner
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- Comfort with paper piecing
- How to use a rotary cutter
- Pattern Delivery: This is a paper pattern and is included in your project kit with your fabric.