Delight in the Journey Quilt Kit, a wintry wonder that calls to mind sleigh rides and softly-lit snow banks. This enchanting 58½" x 67½" quilt kit features prints and batiks from the Snowbird collection, backed by a beautiful array of midnight blue, vanilla white and chocolate brown hues. Delicate snowflakes, whimsical polka dots and lush florals adorn printed pre-cuts, creating an exquisite contrast with soft swirls of tonal batiks. For a sophisticated quilt top you will adore all winter long, choose the Journey Quilt Kit and with a bit of extra fabric you can make this your own! This kit coordinates beautifully with Snowbird 4 yard backing, also available on Craftsy.
Moda has been in the quilting industry since 1975 and is constantly striving to bring you the latest in fabric, notions and home products. Working with independent designers and their in-house design staff, Moda delivers some of the hottest fabrics.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 58 ½" x 67 ½"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies- Snow Bird Batiks & Prints by Laundry Basket Quilts
- Fabric Included:
- 20 Snow Bird Batiks & Prints by Laundry Basket Quilts Fat Quarter Pieces
- 2 Yards Background
- ⅝ Yard Binding
- Our kit includes 19 additional fat quarter pieces from the Snow Bird Batiks & Prints collection to enhance the variety of your blocks or to use as a fun pieced border/backing!
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 4 Yards Backing
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 66" x 75" Batting
start pattern details
## Pattern - Journey Quilt Kit
- Designed By: Laundry Basket Quilts
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase