Join Craftsy's August Knit-Along and gain access to blogger and knit-wear designer Wendy Johnson's exclusive projects! This time around, you'll be making not one but two projects using the skills you'll learn.
Each workshop includes 2 skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash yarn in your choice of color. Plus, you'll get the pattern along with in-depth instructions and high quality close-up photos of each step!
Yarn will be delivered to you by August 1st, which is when your workshop access is activated on Craftsy and the pattern is revealed. Wendy will be responding to questions and providing help along the way. Enrollment is limited, so sign up today!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
Knit-Along start date: August 1, 2014
- Exclusive access to a new Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Wendy Johnson of Wendy Knits
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- 2 skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash (Fiber: 100% superwash wool) delivered directly to your door
Other Materials Needed:
- For Project One: U.S. size 7 (4.5mm) or size to attain gauge: 2 circular needles at least 16" long, and 2 double-pointed needles in the same size
- For Project Two: U.S. size 4 (3.5mm) or size to attain gauge: 2 circular needles at least 16" long, and 2 double-pointed needles in the same size
- Darning needle
For US customers, most orders arrive within 1 week. International orders should arrive within 14 business days. Please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to.