Simplify intarsia and succeed at this amazing form of colorwork with knitwear designer and teacher Sally Melville as your guide. Make this pillow along with Sally in her Intarsia: Basics & Beyond class!
Intarsia: Basics & Beyond Argyle Pillow Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Intarsia: Basics & Beyond with Sally Melville. For more information on Intarsia: Basics & Beyond CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Approximately 15" x 15" (38cm x 38cm)
Cascade 220 Yarn
- 1 skein of Country Green, Eggplant, Pesto, and Natural
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g / 220 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Made in Peru
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size US 6 (4mm) needles
- Size US 7 (4..5mm) needles, or size needed to
- One 12" x 12" (30 cm x 30 cm) pillow form
- Tapestry Needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note that this pattern is only available with purchase of the Basics & Beyond class. CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Intarsia: Basics & Beyond with Sally Melville.