Extend summer style into every season with the Indian Summer Hat Kit! Your purchase includes a pattern and one skein of Manos Serena Yarn, a soft, high-quality blend of alpaca and cotton. Work up this cute cap, complete with a trendy brim, and add a vintage button for an extra dose of seasonless glamour!
Full knitting kit details
Kalurah Hudson is a self taught pattern designer and mom of three children. (6, 8 and 10). Her design style reads romantic and at times vintage and whimsical.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Supplies - Manos Serena Yarn
- Yarn Included: 1 skein of Manos Serena or a color of your choice (sample shown in Gold)
- Fiber Content: 60% baby alpaca, 40% pima cotton
- Yardage: 50 g / 170 yds
- Yarn Weight: #2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US size 4 16" Circulars (for Brim)
- Size US size 7 16" Circulars(for Hat)
- Size US size 7 needle
- 1 button
- Darning needle
- Stitch maker
Pattern - Indian Summer
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Necessary:
- Gauge: 13 stitches and 9 rows = 2 inches"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.