Crochet a stylish, season-spanning hat with the Indian Summer Hat Kit! You'll receive a pattern and 1 skein of buttery soft Manos Del Uruguay Serena yarn to work up this colorful cap. Wear it as a chic beret or a slouchy tam -- however you style it, this hat is sure to show off your unique fashion sense!
Manos Del Uruguay
Manos del Uruguay is a non-profit social organization founded in 1968 that employs women artisans in rural areas of Uruguay. The mission of Manos del Uruguay is poverty eradication through sustainable economic development that allows artisans to improve the quality of their handicrafts and through this training continue to develop.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Manos del Uruguay Serena Yarn
- 1 Skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 60% baby alpaca, 40% pima cotton
- Weight/ Yardage: 50 g/ 170 Yards per skein
- Knitting Weight: #2-Sport
- Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size G (4mm) Hook
- Stitch marker
- 1 Button
- Darning Needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Indian Summer Crochet
- Designed By: Kalurah Hudson
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Crochet
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase