This stunning, elegant beret designed by Angela Tong is the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. With a touch of cabling, a bit of lace, and a folded hemmed brim, this beret will keep you comfortable and classy. Knitted up with Cascade Venezia Sport, this super soft blend of merino wool and mulberry silk will provide a nice drape with a silk sheen finish.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Adult Small Circumference: 19" - 22"
- Adult Large Circumference: 23" - 25"
Cascade Venezia Sport Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Mulberry Silk
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 307.5 yds (per hank)
- Gauge: 6 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 4 (3.5 mm) 16" circular needles
- US 6 (4 mm) 16" circular needles
- US 6 (4 mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Iced Eucalyptus Beret
- Designed By: Angela Tong
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Gauge: 23.5 sts and 30 rows = 4" in stockinette st with larger needle, after blocking. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain gauge
- Basic Skills Needed: Knitting in the round, Cable knitting, Simple lace knitting, Transferring from circular needles to double-pointed needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase