The word Kismet means "fate", and true to its name, you're destined to love this brushed alpaca-blend. It's light-weight, airy, and has amazing yardage! Offered in a rich palette of heathered jewel and earth-tone shades, you will love this yarn in the Gold Coast Shawl-Collar Cardigan Kit!
Tahki Stacy Charles Inc.
This open front cardigan has a classic silhouette for everyday wear, knit in alpaca-blend Kismet.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Measurements:
Bust Circumference: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56)"; 91 (102, 112, 122, 132, 142) cm
- Length 22 (22 ½, 23 ¼, 23 ¾, 24 ½, 25)"/ 56 (57, 59, 60, 62, 64) cm
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki - Kismet
Yarn Included: 4 (5, 5, 6, 7, 7) balls of Tahki Kismet yarn in your color choice
Fiber Content: 54% Alpaca, 46% Nylon
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 250 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry.
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Gold Coast Shawl-Collar Cardigan
- Designed By: Teresa Chorzepa
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Basic Skills Needed: short rows, shaping, reverse shaping
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 20 rows in Stockinette stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.