This women's scarf is made of a chunky lace pattern that can be worn in many different styles. The large holes in the lace make it great for looping the scarf on itself and keeping it from falling off as you wear it. Though this pattern is sized for an adult, it can easily be shortened for a little girl.
Stitch diagram included!
Deja Jetmir is the designer behind Crochet Ever After. Learning the craft from her great-grandmother when she was a child, Deja has now been crocheting for over 20 years and designing for the last five. Her degree in business accounting not only helps her manage her design business, but has also proven beneficial when working the mathematical aspects of pattern design.
- Finished Measurements: Approx. 68" long
Supplies - Rowan Softknit Cotton
- Yarn Included: 2 skeins Rowan Softknit Cotton (sample shown in Cream)
- Fiber Content: 92% Cotton, 8% Polyamide
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 115 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Crochet Hook: 6mm (US-J)
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Glen Oaks Scarf
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Basic crochet skills
- Gauge: 1 motif = 4.5" high x 3" wide
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.