Let color and design fly high with the Geese in Flight Quilt Kit from Tonga Treats! The exuberant hues and hand-stamped batik prints of your Tonga Treats pre-cuts are the perfect match for the dazzling Flying Geese block pattern that makes up your 50 ½" square quilt. Bursting with luminous hues of crimson, gold, emerald and sapphire, this standout quilt lets exotic color and prints soar to new heights of beauty. Choose from two color stories: Boysenberry and Punch.
Broome Street Patterns
A fun-loving family fabric business out of the fashionable Soho neighborhood of New York City, Timeless Treasures, provides a broad and beautiful assortment from novelties to batiks.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 50 ½" x 50 ½"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies- Tonga Treats
- Fabric Included:
- 20 pieces of assorted fabric from Tonga Treats in 6" x 42"cuts
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 3 ¼ yards backing
- ½ yard binding
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 58" x 58" Batting
start pattern details
## Pattern - Geese in Flight Quilt Kit
- Designed By: Timeless Treasures
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This quilt pattern will arrive with fabric kit.