Join expert instructor and published author Karen Whooley as she demystifies Fair Isle charts and provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to cleanly change colors and carry your yarn with floats on the back as you crochet this cozy hat.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 18 inches circumference (will stretch to fit up to 20 inch circumference)
Included in kit:
- Casscade 220 Superwash Sport Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 2 skeins Silver Grey
- 1 skein Lake Chelan Heather
- 1 skein Aran
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 22 rows= 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size G/6 (4.0 mm) crochet hook or size needed for gauge
- Locking stitch marker
- Yarn needle
- 3 inch (7.6 cm) pom pom maker (optional)
Pattern - Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork Hat
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase ofFair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley.