Join expert instructor and published author Karen Whooley as she demystifies Fair Isle charts and provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to cleanly change colors and carry your yarn with floats on the back as you crochet this cozy hat.
Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork Hat Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley. For more information on Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 18 inches circumference (will stretch to fit up to 20 inch circumference)
Cascade 220 Superwash Sport Yarn
- 2 skeins Silver Grey, 1 skein Lake Chelan Heather and Aran
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size G/6 (4.0 mm) crochet hook or size needed for gauge
- Locking stitch marker
- Yarn needle
- 3 inch (7.6 cm) pom pom maker (optional)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley.