Spruce up your decor with a quick lacy pillow. Crocheted with an easy to memorize pattern, this lacy cover is complemented by a colorful fabric cover (instructions included!). It's a quick and easy weekend project.
When you're ready, challenge yourself with the Hexagon Flower Pillow, designed to complement the Everyday Lace Pillow!
Full crocheting kit details
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: Blocked and laid flat, finished pieces measure 16" (40 cm) square to fit 16" (40 cm) pillow form
Included in kit:
- Cascade 220 Sport Yarn
- 3 skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size G-6 (4 mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain gauge
- 8 locking stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- 16" (40 cm) square pillow form
- Blocking board, T-pins, ruler
- Tapestry needle
- ½ yard (.5 m) cotton fabric (optional, shown in Kaffe Fassett Shot Cotton Forget Me Not)
- Sewing needles, pins and thread (optional)
Pattern - Everyday Lace Pillow
- Designed By: Linda Permann
- Difficulty: Easy
- Gauge: Worked in pattern, 6 dc and 4 V-sts over 8.5 rows measures 4" (10 cm) square.
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Make basic stitches (sc, dc, or ch)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase