Spruce up your decor with a quick lacy pillow. Crocheted with an easy to memorize pattern, this lacy cover is complemented by a colorful fabric cover (instructions included!). It's a quick and easy weekend project.
When you're ready, challenge yourself with the Hexagon Flower Pillow, designed to complement the Everyday Lace Pillow!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: Blocked and laid flat, finished pieces measure 16" (40 cm) square to fit 16" (40 cm) pillow form
Cascade 220 Sport Yarn
- 3 skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size G-6 (4 mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain gauge
- 8 locking stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- 16" (40 cm) square pillow form
- Blocking board, T-pins, ruler
- Tapestry needle
- ½ yard (.5 m) cotton fabric (optional, shown in Kaffe Fassett Shot Cotton Forget Me Not)
- Sewing needles, pins and thread (optional)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Everyday Lace Pillow
- Designed By: Linda Permann
- Difficulty: Easy
- Gauge: Worked in pattern, 6 dc and 4 V-sts over 8.5 rows measures 4" (10 cm) square.
- Basic Skills Needed: Make basic stitches (sc, dc, or ch)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase